Beyond Desperation
I have learned the term Desperation Day a decade ago from the sitcom How I Met Your Mother. It was February 13th when men desperately search for anything that please their partners for Valentine's Day. I have experienced it today, one day too late.
Ma's work involve much talking, as I was planning to start my blog today. I have found it fitting to do that somewhere else. So, I borrowed my parent's electric car to drive to IKEA with my computer with greedy mind. You see, IKEA restaurants provides decent WIFI, electrical outlet and, most important of all, free coffee. It is a the second best office space for word processing, the best being the balconies of any five star hotels in the Bahamas. The restaurant usually has ample seats, but not today.
Today, half of the restaurant was blocked off, getting to host IKEA annual Valentine's Day dinner. Right, something in life is more important than researching on blogging. Hint hint: it is time for a different kind of research, oops. FYI, this post is retrospectively added.
Happy Double Desperation Day
Pa
P.S. Should I spell out the financial lessons in my stories?
Comments
Post a Comment